End of The Road - Full line-up revealed!



So, as I've just finished the first round of edits for this here anthology what I've put together, I thought that I'd share the line-up with you to wet your whistle for the delights you will find therein.

We Know Where We're Goin' - Philip Reeve
Fade to Gold - Benjanun Sriduangkaew
Without a Hitch - Ian Whates
Balik Kampung (Going Back) - Zen Cho
Driver Error - Paul Meloy
Locusts - Lavie Tidhar
The Track - Jay Caselberg
Dagiti Timayap Garda (of the Flying Guardians) - Rochita Loenen-Ruiz
I'm The Lady of Good Times, She Said - Helen Marshall
The Widow - Rio Youers
The Cure - Anil Menon
Through Wylmere Woods - Sophia McDougall
Bingo - S.L. Grey
Peripateia - Vandana Singh
Always in our Hearts - Adam Nevill

Obviously I'm proud of all the anthologies I put together but I think this one stands out as something a little different, a bit special.

We have a release date for December in the UK and US but if you're at World Fantasy Con this year, you may well be able to pick up an advance copy.


1 comment:

Alexandra Wolfe said...

Fantastic. Look forward to reading this one?