Cover Lovelies

Hulloh

Here at Solaris Towers we've been busily working away on a whole raft of exciting future titles and I'm pleased to be able to give you a preview of the covers for some forthcoming books.

First up we have Champion of Mars by Guy Haley, a fantastic SF novel that's a mix of Rider Haggard style adventure and hard SF. Dominick Saponaro had provided us with stunning artwork for this novel:


And if fantasy is your thing, then I'm delighted to be able to tell you that Rowena Cory Daniells will be returning with a brand new trilogy in 2012. Clint Langley has returned for cover duties and I think that you'll agree that what he has produced is simply stunning:


So there you go. As ever, much to look forward to.

Happy reading!

-

4 comments:

Tim Akers said...

So much nice cover action! Especially fond of Rowena's pretties.

Rowena Cory Daniells said...

Tim, I couldn't agree with you more. Clint's covers are beautiful and not only that, they've captured the richness of the trilogy!

1992 Chevrolet Kodiak AC Compressor said...

Very impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing

Alex said...

These are simply STUNNING, they give me the shivers! You can just feel the dark fantasy vibe coming off them. I'm going to scurry off to Goodreads now to add these to my to-read pile :)