Dragon Age Fan Site

James Maxey dropped us a line to tell us about a new Dragon Age fan site.

"Dragons!

Lots and lots of dragons; that's what prompted me to pick this book up and I'm glad I did. Werewolves, wolves and dragons are huge selling points for me. If a book contains one of them, you can be pretty sure that I've at least picked it up, even if I haven't bought it.

In this lens we're going to have a close look at the books Bitterwood and DragonForge written by James Maxey. I'll tell you what I liked, what I didn't like, as well as provide you with a brief overview of both books.

Not only that, but we'll also take a closer look at the author, James Maxey. I'll provide you with some links to his blog and website and go one-on-one with him in an exclusive interview.

If you're looking for an in-depth review, you don't want to miss out on this lens. Keep on reading and you won't be disappointed.
"

No comments: