Remic: Interviewed

Andy Remic, hard-talking, hard-drinking, hard-writing master of military SF tomes such as Biohell, is interviewed over at Concept Sci Fi.

I love having characters who are trained to face violent situations, so then I can drop them straight into conflict and get the book kicked off. It means I get straight into the action, there’s no messing about in my books! Military characters are brilliant for this, trained with weapons, sent on missions, just perfect for writing high-octane action thriller. The science fiction elements allow me to exercise my imagination to the nth degree and put my hardcore characters in a variety of original and often insane situations facing highly dangerous and efficient foes. Oh yes, and I just love kick-ass robots as well. Can’t do that in a Western.

No comments: