Necropath Review

Eric Brown's return to hard SF, Necropath, has been reviewed over at Walker of Worlds.

As I said earlier on, Necropath is a magnificent novel, one that keeps you turning pages and guessing right until the last page. Eric Brown has certainly delivered a thrilling ride in a very realistic and interesting setting. With the station set where it is there is a strong flavour of both Thai and Indian cultures coming through which adds another layer of depth to the novel, giving that extra sense of realism and an environment that I don't often find myself reading about... I'll be looking forward to the upcoming sequels due over the next couple of years and can't wait to get back with some of these characters and see where the story takes them next.

Very highly recommended.


1 comment:

Adele said...

I love a good sci fi.