Kéthani Review

Eric Brown's Kéthani gets reviewed over at Post Weird Thoughts.

It was on The Solaris Book of New Science Fiction that I first read an Eric Brown story. Since then I also read and reviewed here Helix, and I´m looking forward to read his latest book, Necropath.

But the very first story I read by him was The Farewell Party. A nice story, revolving around a group of friends who decide to commit suicide together to be reborn in an alien world, touched me as a very moving narrative. I even got sad at the end, even knowing that all would end well for them - or was it? Be that as it may, I loved that story. So, not long after, when I learned that this story was in fact one of the stories of the fix-up novel Kéthani, I became very interested in reading the book.

And I wasn´t disappointed.

No comments: